• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Praque beauty for gastric wrap ANYONE USED

vanessawhinn

hi all can anyone give me a review for prague beaut please i really want to get my surgery booked and paid for i having the wrap cheers xx

vanessawhinn said:
hi all can anyone give me a review for prague beaut please i really want to get my surgery booked and paid for i having the wrap cheers xx

There's not many reviews about for prague beauty. Have you looked at cosmetic bliss? Lots of fantastic reviews.. I'm having the wrap in may xx good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I too am going with cosmetic bliss, they have an amazing reputation, im having the sleeve x

vanessawhinn said:

I would be interested in any news of personal experience with them regarding the wrap/sleeve also

Violet one said:
I would be interested in any news of personal experience with them regarding the wrap/sleeve also

There isn't any reviews for Prague beauty hun. Be wary of B*C direct there has been some awful reviews on here.. With them using bully boy Tactics... Honestly look up cosmetic bliss at least u know ur in good hands what ever surgery u decide Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back