• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One day limited offer open to all

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Ok, so my offline friends will be the first to tell you that I am not a very tactile person, I have my personal space and if anyone gets in it they get short shrift ;)

However.

Today, for one day only, as an extra special limited edition all-access super dooper offer, I'm sending out hugs to every single member of the site here. BUT, they come with conditions, if you want an extra special limited edition all-access super dooper hug then you have to promise to be nice.

I keep my moaning about my problems to my diary, so unless you go on there you won't know what's going on for me, but I'll just say that right now I am going through a really hard time and I'm in a bad place. This forum has been my haven for many years now, somewhere I know that I can be genuine, be supported, be around friends, and be understood. Right now that is more important than ever.

I try hard to give advice and support to anyone who needs it, unconditionally. So now I'm calling in favours from anyone who has ever had cause to say thank you to me for that.

Pull together, support the mods, and support one another.

Promise me that and you can have all the hugs in the world x x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Aww, that's so nice and thoughtful - completely selfless.
Hugs right back at ya!
xXx

thanks Shel here is a big hug or you too (((((((((((((((((Shel))))))))))))))):grouphugg: for everyone too

a big boney hug from me to you Shel. xxx

Shell , your diary was the first thing I ever read when I joined this site and I have followed it since. You are a brave lady:hug99:.

I have given my support to Pierce, Mini and the mods in posts recently and will continue to do so. I think they do a fantastic job in their own time. I do not know how they all do it and have a life!

tranquil x

Bless you - I can feel the love from here. You may not like it but I'm sending you a big smackeroo right back. You have my word - only positive things and support from me xxxxxxx

Comin at ya :grouphugg:

You need and deserve a huge hug Shell, feel better soon Angel xxx

I'm not a huggy touchy feely person either, so we can do a really friendly "hi Five" if you like instead.

I hope you get into a better place for yourself soon.

I love reading all your posts, and have picked up tips, and been so very grateful. xx

...OOH those aren't really kisses of course - just air ones darling !!

tranquil_butterfly said:
Shell , your diary was the first thing I ever read when I joined this site and I have followed it since. You are a brave lady:hug99:.

tranquil x

Same here Shell ...you've been such a support for me & so many.

Sending hugs back to encourage the niceness! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Your diary has been a source of inspiration to me from the day I joined this site. Sending you the biggest hug I can muster (be warned, it's not as big as it sounds as I'm not good at being hugged either) and my best wishes and hopes that your troubles will soon lessen. xxxx Annie

Back