• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One minute your up....the next your not

Spikeyjaycee

Just got a letter in the post with a Chichester postmark. Great I thought, appointment to see the dietician, anethatist and physologist! Open it with bated breath to find.........it was a copy of a letetr they had sent to my GP confirming what had been discussed and agreed at my initial consultants appointment. I flew up to the sky only to find the clouds were made of concrete and knocked me right back down again......:cry:

ahh, I know what you mean about the ups and downs, but at least it is a sign of still being in the system, not forgotten and that things are moving ahead, all be it slowly!! Won't be long for us now!! Chin Up!
Lucy
xx

I had the same happen to me....very dissapointing :(

Although it wasnt that long til I got an actual op date, so keep your chin up :) x

I know it is a huge disappointment when the postman doesn't deliver the letter you want but it will come and then you will have something to focus on - and just think THIS time next year it will all be behind you and you will be a member of the losers bench x

;)oh spikey i so understand i got letter from chichester 2 weeks ago an thought yipee op date ,an it was just a thankyou from the psych for going to see her. phoned chichester yesterday an told they not doing admissions at mo to busy with other work ,so i think someone just swiped me with that chunk of concrete to.we will get there one day soon i hope

I hope you get your letter soon. Its all the waiting that is so hard. You may have read I had an email yesterday to say my case for funding is going to the panel. I cried for ages I think it was just pure relief that I haven't been forgotten and am still in the system somewhere.

I hope you get your letter soon. Its all the waiting that is so hard. You may have read I had an email yesterday to say my case for funding is going to the panel. I cried for ages I think it was just pure relief that I haven't been forgotten and am still in the system somewhere.
wishing you all the very best at panel will keep fingers crossed for you:cross:

Back