• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One month post bypass and i have lost......

amysbypass

24Lbs!!! Or 1 stone 10 pounds!!!!!!
Soo pleased!!!
Just wanted to tell you all because i know i always liked seeing everyones progress as a pre op and even now as post op. Gotta say though, i don't feel any different and my clothes still fit ok, jeans a little looser, but everything else the same! Also can't really see a change yet. Anyone know when i will really notice a difference???

Well done. You must be so please. I am three weeks post op and my clothes feel looser but notr much different. I have lost since bypass 30lb and nobody has noticed yet!! Mind you I expected that cos I was alot bigger than you and just knew it would take longer!!!! eITHER WAY THOUGH WE ARE DOING REALLY WELL.

Big hugs and once again well done YOU> xxxxxxxxxxxx

well done thats a fab loss.
it was when id lost 5 stone people noticed. lol

Well done girl, you will be buying new togs before you know it!!!:p

Thanks and well done too bungle and tinkywinky!!! People who know i've had the op say they can see it but i think they're just being kind!
Gail michelle i do hope so!!! Think i should start saving!!!

Cheers mixman, rose and Gaelicgirl!!!

Congrats hun!! Last time I lost around 2 stone I didn't notice a difference clothes size wise but it's probably all the extra fat around your organs etc that is disappearing without you noticing. I bet you're feeling loads better, and that is probably why!!!

Congrats hun!!!

absolutely fantastic hun... well done. xx

Congratulations! :)

xxx

I'm guessing you are happy with your decision to have the op then!!!!

:)

Thanks everyone! Don't know where i'd be without you all?
And yes, so far, i'm very happy i done it. Have my off days, but i'm sure everyone must have them?!?!?

:553::talk017::wow:

Well done, I am sure it won't be long before you start to notice a difference. If you put some shopping bags full of tins on you scales to weight you have lost and then pick them up (being careful of course of wounds etc) you will see how much you have lost.

It's very hard to visualise things otherwise.

Take Care

Paula XX

Back