• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so frustrated with myself

fairyringuk

free your spirit
I am due to go to see the surgeon next Tuesday and although I am on the re feeder diet, this is the one between the two milk diets that Luton do, I so wanted to get onto the milk diet for this week so as I lost a bit more, but I have been so so cold and couldnt bear the thought of cold milk for a week, no dont like it warmed up lol.
I am disappointed with myself.
I have kept the weight stable that I lost and am grateful for that but thought I could just do a bit more but hey ho.
Just needed to share guys

Jay xx

Hi Jay,

You have done so well to lose the amount you have and then maintain it so stop beating yourself up and give yourself a big pat on the back!! :clap::thankyouthankyou:
Cuppa xx

You have put nothing on - fabulous. Its bleedin' freezin outside and if all you are doing is drinking milk, then Im not surprised you are cold - hot water bottle! Wait till you've had the surgery - your inner central heating breaks completely as Ive just found out LOL

From the sounds of it if all you are having is milk then your body has probably gone into ketosis... I'm always freezing when I get into ketosis.

Your doing so well. x

thanks for the support guys, I am on the refeeding diet which is an eating diet which is why I have'nt been brave enough to go back on the milk cause if I am so cold on that what would I be like with just milk lol Hey ho.........

Jay xx

Back