• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One step closer!!!

Meggie

I had my bike test today, which was mildly mortifying as there were three men watching me do it!! I must've looked like I was going to die at one point!!!

Well that means all of my appointments are done. I just have my appointment with Mr Heath on the 21st of December and hopefully he'll put me on the waiting list!!!

To any past Heath patients, did he make you have further assessments after that point or did you go straight on the list? And did he ask you to lose a certain amount of weight first???

Thanks

Glad your lil cycle test went well Meggie. :D

Cuppa xx

I have the sucker marks from the ECG on my chest and look like I've been attacked by an octopus!!! Sadly they are higher than my top level so everyone can see them!! Ah well!!! It's a story to scare the kids with this afternoon!!!

;-)

Glad your lil cycle test went well Meggie. :D

Cuppa xx

Thanks hun!! How are you doing?? Is it two weeks since your op??? Feeling any better??

Well done, hope you get a date soon xxx

Crossing my fingers for you to get your surgery soon! Had to lol at your octopus attack, are you gonna make up a funny story?

Nic:p

I hope you gave them a good show Meggie ;) the male onlookers I mean!

Glad your getting ever closer to surgery, I hope someone comes along soon who can tell you more about your hospitals and surgeons procedures :)

Xx

Well done, hopefully that is one more thing crossed off the list that brings you closer to surgery xxx

Back