• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cant get my seat any closer

hopelesscase

Driving home from manchester at 2 am this morning i got pulled by the police!!!!! (dead good looking as well) lol
As i saw the blue lights i went through the was i speeding, got my lights on etc tec etc hadnt been drinking so knew i was fine there.
Any way i pulled up and befor i could get out of the car an officer was stood at my door. i wound my window down and he stood there with a big grin on his face. Me being me asked if he was finding it amusing stopping me!!!!!
He suddenly became very appologetic and said not at all TBH we though it was a child driving the car....
Anyway he was joined by his partner who wasnt as pleasent natured who then started going round the car with his tourch.
i had by this stage got out of the car but was thinking omg hope he doesnt find anything!!!!
Anyway all checked out and we were talking about why i had drawn there attention. One of them said couldnt you get yr seat any closer to the windscreen!!!!!! ermmm we actually no i cant!!!! and even then if i dont have my seat fully up i cant get the clutch down properly just one of the problems im experiancing since loosing all my back fat as i no longer have a natural cushion!!!
I have got to admit it did make me laugh as they really thought they were pulling a child up.
Prior to getting this car i had driven an automatic for years so getting the clutch down hadnt been an issue but think when i change my car i may just be going back to an automatic.
i know i now wear childrens clothes but this really has made me smile!!!

Mixman

Haha well how amusing and satisfying all at the same time :)

Cuppacocoa

wants the sunshine back!
Lol Carole!! Made me chuckle xx :D :drivesaint00: :D

Mimsie67

Lol, I have that problem all the time as I am only 4ft 8ins!!!! Nevermind all good things come in small packages, well most good things!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! xxxx

phatmomma

Lol Carole, i'm trying to imagine who was more embarassed you or him....

Made me smile this did xx

That made me smile! My husband has really long legs and I sometimes forget to change the position of the seat when I get in the car (I know, really bad of me!) I end up having to slide right down to reach the pedals and can barely see over the steering wheel xx

Is this:shifter: a lifesize picture of you hopelesscase? :p xx

hopelesscase

lol thanks tt

what is ironic is that i had had a lovely evening out with one of my mums and her friend both who used to be modles, both are 5ft 11 so a foot taller than me and fantastic figures.
I still dont realise how tiny i am as i aa belt on that one of them said "lets see how that belt looks on this top"
Problem was it was too small for her!!!
when i watch trinny and suzanna and they get the person to place where they are size wise in the line up i would of easily said i was bigger than both woman but im actually smaller than both of them,its just their height that makes them look slimmer than me in my eyes but one is a size 12 and the other a 10.

funny how we percieve things!!!

Glenville

Hee hee, nice one Polly! I would have loved to have been a fly on the wing mirror for that encounter.

You could always have a couple of blocks of wood held onto your feet with some (now) spare knicker elastic...:D:D xx