• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One Stop Clinic

Alex1977

evening all. Been to Bed and got up again with all this info floating around in my head lol. Another question if you dont mind...Ive Done Sleep apnoea test, I was under Doctor Ramtoola and weight management clinic for 6-9 months??, Had all blood tests done will i have to do all this again? Can anyone recommend a phone number to call and put my mind at ease for Salford Royal. Thanks all and good night xxx

Dont think so if you have seen Dr A.are you waiting for funding?

hi alex, im not sure if its still the same number or not, but the switchboard number for salford royal (hope) used to be 0161 789 7373. if it is the right number, im not sure who you would ask for, unless u ask to speak to mr ammori's secretary, her name is gill. hope this helps huni, and good luck with your wls journey, hugs xx

Thanks for that Dawny i called Gill - what a lovely lady. She basically told me i will recieve my letter in the next week or so for the one stop clinic appointment with next appointment being in late november early december and then, fingers crossed i will go on the waiting list. She also advised me that they do something called a pool waiting list which means that i may not get Mr Ammori as he has a fairly long waiting list but i could see one of he collegues in a much shorter time but it will be discused with me at the appointment which sounded quite interesting! xx

i am under mr ammori, but eventually had my op done by one of his colleagues, a really lovely man, who normally operates at rochdale, he plays golf with mr ammori apparently, lol. i had no probs with my op at all, in fact we were late getting into theatre, i was first on the list, and he was still chatting to me when he should have been scrubbing up and i should have been asleep, lol. so whoever you get to do your surgery, they have either been trained by ammori, or are of the same calibre, so i wouldnt worry about that, you will officially stay under his clinic.
glad you managed to get it sorted out huni, hugs xxx

Thanks for that Dawny. Do you still attend the meetings? i did ask when the next salford meeting will be but cant find the post lol! do you know at all??

the person to ask is bev, she know when the meetings are, i cant get to the meetings as im housebound at the moment. but i believe they are very good. i think the meetings are on a weds night, just not sure which one, lol.
best of luck huni, hugs xx

Back