• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Only A pound!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, do you know me?
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why?

It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.

Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.

So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (as if that were such a terrible thing!)

For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!

After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

lol there r sum nuts on here and i think i just found 1,wd i like it

I love this photo below by Julesrush over on MiniMins:D

Replica fat!

I would get the three dimensional one. I have a 1lb one and a 5lb one
, most of my clients cant believe the larger one is only 5lb.

Heres my fat blocks , with my size 10 foot for comparasion lol

untitled.jpg

julesrush

lol there r sum nuts on here and i think i just found 1,wd i like it

LOL!:8855::8855::8855:

I see so many posts John where members are disappointed when the only lose one pound so I thought I would help and try and cheer them up by showing just how much one pound of fat is:D

yip i got that,i was laughing at ur post then saw ur foot and the fat so am off again lol well done u cheered me up

yip i got that,i was laughing at ur post then saw ur foot and the fat so am off again lol well done u cheered me up

We have got to laugh John!

Best medicine ever:flowers:

So happy the above cheered you up:D

I lost a LB this week Mini and i am very happy xxx

Well done and good to hear you are happy:happy096:

Each pound off counts and when you see the fat replica it is pretty impressive!

Another interesting little tit bit is that a pound of fat contains about 3.5 miles of blood vessels.

Excellent post! Love to lose a pound myself. A pound a week is 52 pounds a year - I'll have that any day! xx

Excellent post! Love to lose a pound myself. A pound a week is 52 pounds a year - I'll have that any day! xx

When you put it like that you can see just how much each pound off can all add up to quiet a substantial amount over a year.

But did you ever notice how easily it goes on...it never seems to go back on a pound a week as I know in my case I can gain seven pounds in a week no trouble:cry:

Great post. i will forever cherish the 1lb loss, even if it is 'only' 1lb. better to lose 1 rather than gain 1 :)

Thank goodness it doesn't come off in chunks like that. We would look peculiar wouldnt we with great big potholes in our bodies in the shape of a pound of flab!!
Lynne x

Thank goodness it doesn't come off in chunks like that. We would look peculiar wouldnt we with great big potholes in our bodies in the shape of a pound of flab!!
Lynne x

Good job it doesn't!:eek::eek::eek:

I just had a vision of my body full of big potholes!

LOL:8855::8855::8855:

Here is another interesting pic for those who are exercising and in the process of toning their bodies and often wonder why they are losing inches but the scales still read the same...I think this pic below illustrates it very well the difference of how 5lb of fat looks along side 5lb of muscle.

1-albums1937-picture14372.jpg

attachment.php

Here%20is%20another%20interesting%20pic%20for%20those%20who%20are%20exercising%20and%20it%20is%20how%205lb%20of%20fat%20looks%20side

Attachments

• fat-v-muscle both weigh 5lbs!.jpg
    fat-v-muscle both weigh 5lbs!.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Back