• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oo-err missus !

RoseA

OK, so I have absolutely no intention of going anywhere in public dressed like this, I was just trying things on in the privacy of my own home... but hey-ho, it made me feel soooo good I had to take a pic !! tee-heee :flirt2:

Attachments

• 240311.jpg
    240311.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 186
Wow! You look amazing! You should wear them on a night out or something great outfit! great figure!!!

xx

I think you should definately for a night out! Nothing wrong with looking glamourous xxx

i think you look great

I hope you're not wearing that out with me tonight, I can't have you looking better than me again LOL. See you later

Rose going back to the photos of you and your sis,could you ever in your wildest dreams have thought you could wear anything so sexy and get away with it?You dont look like mutton you look like prime spring lamb!

Rose going back to the photos of you and your sis,could you ever in your wildest dreams have thought you could wear anything so sexy and get away with it?You dont look like mutton you look like prime spring lamb!

Maz, words just can't express how I felt when I saw myself in the mirror !!!! It's a good job no-one was listening though !
And bless you... :flowers:

Looking gorgeous girl!

I am looking forward to tomorrows instalement "what will you be wearing" xx

Kevin you naughty boy... and don't hold your breath, that's more than enough excitement already !!:8855:

You look great and you've got it so flaunt it!:)

wittttt wooooooo.... wow you look fantastic rose !!!!!

Back