• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas, lets celebrate!

scooter81

Walking Disaster Area
Hey everyone, so here it is again.. Christmas!

When I look back over the last year and think of the things that have happened, new friends Ive made, people of met, experiences and lessons learned it makes me realise how fortunate Ive been. At one point I never envisaged Id be here tonight, at my moms in front of the fire and writing this.. and whats more, Alive!

So Im celebrating :) Out with the old and in with the new, and ask anyone else who wishes to do so to the same.. upload a pic from last year and a pic now and see the difference in yourself. You can post here, private, anywhere, and lets all celebrate everything weve accomplished. Sounds cheesy? More than likely! But Im proud of where I was last year.. where Ive been on my journey and that I have hopes of where I want to be.. My pic..

68898_10151381312883274_1773044712_n.jpg

And a very Merry Christmas to you all from me x x

Well done you look amazing it's the best feeling ever so here's mine Merry Christmas and Happy New Year hun xxx

Attachments

• image-1756950346.jpg
    image-1756950346.jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 2,006
You too Lynnx

You both look Amazing ladies

fantastic Scooter your an inspiration to all of us

Lovely idea Scooter, hope its okay if I join in!

Attachments

• pizap Comparison 2011-2012.jpg
    pizap Comparison 2011-2012.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 391
Course! Everyone chip in and share :) next year will be even better

Well done Yve!! Looking amazing :)

needs a piccy cant believe I just said that refused to have piccy taken for years

You all look fantastic!! What a great idea this is. Here goes!! I'm 3 months post op and realise from doing this how much happier I am this year :)

Attachments

• image-1404491296.jpg
    image-1404491296.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 342
image-1769025121.jpg

1st one was xmas 2007 & then xmas 2012. Every year I thanked God that I was brave enough to tackle my weight issues!
image-3510002455.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Fantastic! Everyones like dam good and have great big grins :) thanks for sharing

Well done one and all. Fantastic achievement. It's so refreshing to see so much recovery from such a destructive, bleak condition.

You ladies are my inspiration so thought I'd share mine too. I don't have a picture from my last year Christmas works do as I wouldn't let anyone photograph me but I've just found one photo that was taken last December, giving my best friends little boy a cuddle. Think I actually still put on weight after this photo was taken! the second photo is of me just over a week ago - 9 st 5lbs down at this years works Christmas do. I was more than happy to pose for pictures even though I still have lots to lose but I felt very good. What a difference a year makes? Or actually just 6 and a half months. I can't wait compare these photos again next year with a new one. Hopefully at goal next Christmas. Hope some others will share too :)

Merry Christmas everyone :smiley1842: here is to the next year of losses (or maintaining if you are there) for us all :D

Attachments

• user31896_pic15971_1355635035.jpg
    user31896_pic15971_1355635035.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 441
Back