• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas, lets celebrate!

tHINK ITS MAINLKY MY FACE YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE WITH DONT HAVE A GOOD 1 THIS YEAR OF ME STANDING UP ON MY OWN TO COMPARE LAST YEAR XX

Here's mine! I cant show you last Xmas as i dont have one, but here's one from the summer, compared to two weeks ago :) :) :)

Merry xmas everyone!!:D:D

Attachments

• pizap.com13562936174161.jpg
    pizap.com13562936174161.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,131
Chrisa and Becky, you both look fantastic :) x

Ladies u r so fabulous I Think u all deserve the best next year ever. Congrats! Do you feel different? And.here is the tricky question do you feel happier would love to know Merry christmas all.

Yes to different, very different and definitely happier but it's not a magic cure and problems before that are non weight related still stay unfortunately but the good news is the weight related problems reduce as you reduce and that is a big bonus. Life is hard enough without all the emotional and physical problems that come with being very overweight/obese. Reducing those problems definitely make a huge difference to life :) x

Ladies u r so fabulous I Think u all deserve the best next year ever. Congrats! Do you feel different? And.here is the tricky question do you feel happier would love to know Merry christmas all.

Hi Gonnabe, i feel like food no longer rules me. Previously i had no off button, and on Xmas day i would eat all day long, literally. But now i cant, and it doesnt bother me. And of course i feel happier. I am just about to put on some clothes for xmas day that i havent worn for 5 years! And they're still nice :p

Not long for you to wait now! xxx

I have my mobility back. I was lucky in that apart from my weight I wasn't desperately unhappy but as my mobility became more limited I knew I had to do something. So now am so very very happy. And little things delight me like sleeping in my boyfriends arms. Or dancing with my daughter. Or wearing size 18(yes it was stretchy!)

stunning Shellie! Looking fantastic :) Congratulations be proud of yourself :)

Its all a work in progress, Im overll 95% happier, million times more confident and getting there with other stuff. I seem to get every bug, cough, cold, so its taxing at times but still going forward and not regressing so I can only be pleased with it. Im dissapointed with only being able to eat less than 3 forkfulls today, but just getting over norovirus (knocked me right off my feet) so swings and roundabouts. Congratulations everyone, looking fab, and looky! I got a great present.. I can see my feet by looking down WITHOUT using a mirror :)

65035_10151392132813274_139379883_n.jpg

and even better still.. Christmas with my little monkey babies :) (EDIT Nieces and Nephew)

10048_10151392467953274_66081871_n.jpg

478852_10151392486118274_1121851739_o.jpg

133577_10151392486553274_1102772451_o.jpg

Talking of.. time for round 3 of Twister :) catch you later

God Bless you all x x

Happy christmas xxxx

Well done everyone and what inspirational pictures. Counting down to my appointment at Kings College next week to meet the surgeon and discuss surgery options. Here's hoping 2013 will be a fresh start.

What gorgeous pix, Scooter! Poor you catching the Norovirus. My younger son got it at university and has never, ever, felt so sick! Horrid.

I pray that 2013 will be so much better, and that you will get happier and happier x

wow, I am so delighted for you . You look totally amazing I am due to have my sleeve early this year so hopefully I can do as well as tou

A x

Back