• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op date

Tracey ( eyore)

i havent been on for ages , i hope i see some of the old names about............ i am sorry i disappeared i was getting up set seeing everyone having their op dates, and post op comments .
And today nearly 3 years after i was told i could go ahead with the Op i have been given my 3rd op date 18th jan 2011, and been promised this time everything is in place and it will go ahead....

So heres to a good christmas then plan for the 18 th

thanks guys x

Hi Tracey nice to see you again. Fantastic news on the op date - I am keeping everything crossed it goes ahead. I know how frustrating waiting can be.

tranquil

Welcome back, Im sure we have all felt like that at times. It seems like everyone is going great guns and nothing is happening for us! Congratulations on getting your next appointment and I hope it goes really well for you :D XX

Welcome back and congratulations on getting your date x

Hi Tracey, I was thinking about you were and if you had any news on your op date...I know it was terribly hard to be constantly reading about other people getting their ops and haveing to still wait myself. Anyway, I am really happy that you have finally got a date, it really gives you something to look forward to and work towards....and just after Christmas too....perfect timing....what a way to celebrate the beginning of a New Year! xxxx

Fantastic news!

Nice to see you bk and fingers crossed all goes well for ur op xxxxxx

thank you everyone xx

Congratulations on ur op date xx
I know how you feel I disappeared too for a while during the summer, one reason was other health problems being quite I'll.
The other reason was similar to your story but my was a funding problem that they had caused..!
I can now be happy as I got my funding. Also by the time I have my op it will be two yrs since I started my journey. I have pre op 7th December & op in January just like you :)
we can look forward to a brilliant new yr.
The very best of luck to you.
Hugs xx

Back