• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got a date!!!!

thinkbethin

Rang this morning to speak to Mr A's secretary to remind her my op had been cancelled. She said she'd ring me back which I did'nt believe for one minute lol. Any way she did and my op is now set for 18th may!!!! 2 weeks as yesterday. May be this being the third official date I've been given will be third time lucky.

Rang this morning to speak to Mr A's secretary to remind her my op had been cancelled. She said she'd ring me back which I did'nt believe for one minute lol. Any way she did and my op is now set for 18th may!!!! 2 weeks as yesterday. May be this being the third official date I've been given will be third time lucky.

Hi hun, thats terrific news good luck for your op i'm really pleased for you. hugs;);)

Fingers, toes, eyes and nipples crossed you get the op this time...has to be third time lucky :):):)

aww thats great news gaynor!!!
everything crossed it all goes to plan this time!!!
.x.

ahh thats brilliant news gaynor ! im so pleased for you, hopefully everything will go smoothly this time for you, take a bed settee with you and then you have an instant bed lol. ;)

good luck, did they say back on the pre op diet asap ?

liz xxx

Brilliant news Gaynor,hopefully third time lucky for you.
Mmmmm just a thought,i will hopefully be on sloppy food by then,i will try not to remind you of how good it tastes while your on fluids,I said revenge would be sweet whilst i have been on this milk and yogurt diet.:copon:.Only joking thanku for all your encouragement.

Really pleased for you .

xx

Brillient news hopefully it will all go through ok. Fingers and toes are crossed for you

Good luck Gaynor, as people have said - 3rd time lucky!

Congrats on the new date and Ive got everything crossed for you :) x

I definately think 3rd time is a charm!! 2 weeks will fly by. Congrats Gaynor.

Nic:D

Hi Gaynor

I am sooo pleased for you, I don't think they will cancel again for the same reasons.
My Op was postponed again today as I still have a respiratory tract infection, so am a bit gutted!!
Never mind whats meant to be is meant to be!
Goodluck hun xx

Back