• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got a date!!!!

Thanks

Thanks Gaynor, you will be before me hun...mine is the 23rd May.:(:( But you are right better safe than sorry.

Liz she did'nt mention pre op diet so I've been naughty today and had jacket with tuna and salad:drool:. I'm having 3 days of real fooooood and then starting pre op again. Surely they don't expect me to stick on the diet all that time!!! If they did expect it then tough sh*t I'm hungry:eating: so they can:kissass:and as for the bed, I'm not getting off the bed I'll have on the ward when I go in on the 17th lol

Rang this morning to speak to Mr A's secretary to remind her my op had been cancelled. She said she'd ring me back which I did'nt believe for one minute lol. Any way she did and my op is now set for 18th may!!!! 2 weeks as yesterday. May be this being the third official date I've been given will be third time lucky.

Got everything crossed for you Gaynor that it all goes smoothly this time xx

Thats great news Gaynor! Got everything crossed for you. Enjoy ur last couple of days of normal food!

thats great news for you gaynor im so pleased!! :) fingers crossed for you and it will be third time lucky xx

baby jayne im so sorry your op has been postponed again but as gaynor said it is for the best for you, tc x

Back