• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op day today- worried they may cancel!

I was mad for pepsi - post op I don't drink it at all. I don't do fizzy. It did make me uncomfy and equally I was well and truly addicted.

Im worried about losing fizzy post op because I love sprite zero and pepsi max. I think its also the fizz for me its just not the same flat.

If you have soda stream flat then how is it diff from flat diet coke which has no cals? Is it sugar free? Xxx

Yes it's sugar free- 100 ml is a calorie. I use it flat by adding a tiny amount (about 10 mls) to a pint of tap water. It says on the bottle that it is made from carbonated water. I don't use the soda stream machine to add the fizz, in fact I don't have one! As long as you don't shake the mix, it stays flat. Hope this helps xx

Pre op tomorrow

Well, it's my birthday tomorrow and I have my pre op also. I have been on the pre op diet for a week-10 lb lighter! :cool: I realise that this week probably won't be as much, but I'll do my best. Not sure if I'm in Ketosis- when I did Cambridge I could tell, with the rank breath :eek:
As long as I'm losing I'm not bothered!

Currently on holiday (again) and have of course packed a jar of Marmite to keep me going... on the back of the jar is a little ode that I thought that I would share...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Marmite you are brown
And I love you

How true :rolleyes:

its bovril you put in water, and made from beef stock, albeit that of an artificial variety and marmite you have on bread, although i use a teaspoon in my bolognese!!

I love marmite! Even in hot water as a drink. Before my op i used to have it every morning with mashed banana on toast!

YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK makes me want to puk............bleegghgghghghghhh

Marmite is good on cold toast :) ryvitas too I always take a flask of bovril to footy to keep me warm x

Each to their own Angela :) I love to support our Morecambe team been to Wembley even to watch them and we've been their twice and never lost ha ha it gets rid of all my tension for the week shouting and cheering like the mad woman I am :) that's the pics on my signature it's our manager and favourite players x

Thanks for that tip. Have already wondered how to wean myself of my Pepsi Max addiction. Lol

my diet is similar to yours and im only on day 2.. didnt think it would be so hard if im honest, iv got veg and chicken comming out my ears

I go in for a band at 4pm today (BMI Meriden), but I started to have a dry cough last night- I am coming down with a cold. I just have mild aching joints, going hot and cold at night, and a dry cough with catarrh, but am worried they may postpone it because of the cough :confused:

Maybe it's just my mind going into overdrive. I am tempted not to say anything, and hope they don't pick up on it. I'm sure I can handle the pain if I cough- i expect it is normal to cough after the anesthtetic anyway.

What do you think? :eek:

Heya, best of luck with today! Firstly this is your health your talking about Hun and that needs to come first! Be honest with ur provider - it may be you feel like that because of nerves and it may not make a difference! All it might mean is that they check ur blood works before the op? At the end of the day you need to be completely honest because they have a duty of care for you and they can make the decision on surgery, but at least they have made it with a medical background! Wish you all the luck today, but please be honest because it might be your coming down with something more serious that may seriously risk your recovery xxx

Back