• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op day

katstofat

:wee:

hi all just a note to say ty and ill see you all in a few days wen ill be on the loosers bench. i cant beleve the day of my op is herebut in 8hrs i should be having it done and im so excited see you all soon..................kath xxxxxx

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Wishing you all the very very best Kat

Im the following day (tuesday) eek. It still hasn't sunk in lol, has it for you?

Xx

Hi ya Kath,

Gosh, how quickly the days pass. Wish you an uneventful surgery and easy recovery. Can't wait to see you back here and telling us how it went. The loser's bench awaits. Take care.
x

Oh, and Kath, try to get some shut-eye. Easier said than done when you are on the verge of this life changing surgery.

Wishing you all the very very best Kat

Im the following day (tuesday) eek. It still hasn't sunk in lol, has it for you?

Xx

Good Luck for Tuesday swizzlestick, hope all goes well for you too. 16 days to go for mine and i cant wait to get it over with and join you all on the losers bench.
Take care and (((big hugs)))

How exciting! Good luck and hope everything goes well...skinnydom here you come!Leanne xx

Very best wishes xx

Good luck hun xxx:D

Good luck and soon you will be a loser.

Best wishes Kath and a speedy recovery.

How exciting that you've reached this point. Hope all goes well (I'm sure it will) and can't wait to hear your hospital story when you're back home and recovering.

Very best wishes hunni

xxx

Back