• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op on Saturday - oh er!

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Well tonight I will be packing my things ready for the journey upto Preston in the morning.

Going to the hospital to have my fasting bloods done at 1.00pm - followed asap by a lovely slimfast ;)

Me and the OH are staying in the Ibis for the night, then its off to hospital again for 8.30 am on Saturday.

I am feeling really nervous now, just brought loads of smellies (travel size) etc and my OH got me some magazines.

I really hope I am 'done' first as when I booked I was the first for that date, so I will be feeling a bit more human come the evening.

I am also really panicking that my liver won't have shrunk keep imagining it to be this great big fatty mass :(

Sorry for the rant, wont be online after tonight so wont be able to let you all know how I got on until Sunday (if I feel up to it).

Thanks to everyone for your support on my journey, particulalry Wanda (Mrs Cakeybun), Deebol and more recently juni and halveme!

Maz x :cry:

HI Mazza - Lots and lots of luck for Saturday hun!!

I have my op next Thursday so a few more days to go.

Just picture the slimmer you and you will be fine. Can't wait to here the outcome. Maybe we can go through the loosing side together!!

Thanks fellow Tink lol sure I will chat to you before yours but hope your pre op is going well ! x

Babe you will be just fine xxx

good luck for saturday xxxx

your gunna be top banana lovely!

all the best, hope you have a quick recovery

.x.

Back