• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op on Saturday - oh er!

Good luck hun!

mazza

Good Luck...thinking of you.....preston isnt far from me either..about 40 mins....
Dont forget the baby wipes [everyone says that to me...does anyone know why? hahaha] and a comfy pillow for your journey home...and if they let you take it into hospital...

Safe journey

Juni

Hi Mazza, good luck with your surgery. I read one of your previous threads about your pelvic problems. I have severe endometriosis and adhesions on the bowel. I can no longer have a hysterectomy due to my pelvic organs and bowel now been unrecognisable and therefore unsafe to be operated on. Had surgery 7 times and never worked so hoped weight loss surgery would help me lose weight and in turn perhaps regulate my hormones as the injections and tablets are vile.

Anyway I can't tell you if it works as only had it for 3 weeks and had period for 10 days so I am in pain from that, but I will post in the future to let people know how I get on and if this weight loss surgery helps with medical problem. Also depressed due to being ill all the time and being fat! I guess we all know what that is like.

I hope you get on really well with your surgery and I would be really interested to keep in touch and see if your pelvic problems are helped with weight loss too.

Let us know when you are on the road to recovery.

Good luck and best wishes for the future
Mel X

I can also strongly recomenmd GoldSpot or a similar fresh breath spray as it makes you mouth feel so much nicer after you come round when your sucking on those IceChips

Good luck to you Mazza!

sorry i missed you last night and you probably wont read this til after your op but i wish you all the luck!! you will be fine and im sure your liver will be ok, im also having the same wobble at the minute!!
cant wait to hear how you have got on xx

Good luck Mazza- I think I am too late in wishing you luck before your op so when you read this you will be a 'looser'!! :p hehehe
We where all thinking of you and would love to know how everything went when you are feeling strong enough,
(((Take care hun))))
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

Good luck for tomorrow Mazza, wishing you a speedy recovery! x x

Back