• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op tomorow cant wait

rickysmrs

Wow feels like ive been waiting a life time from my 1st time around being refused to now anxiously waiting to go to sleep lol so I can get up nice n early feels like christmas eve.................

cant work out how to post on the forum from my phone so ss you will have to wait until im home for updates.

Good luck anyone else going in tomorow. xxx

Good luck to all those on there pre-ops the time will fly. xxxx

Best of luck :)

Wow feels like ive been waiting a life time from my 1st time around being refused to now anxiously waiting to go to sleep lol so I can get up nice n early feels like christmas eve.................

cant work out how to post on the forum from my phone so ss you will have to wait until im home for updates.

Good luck anyone else going in tomorow. xxx

Good luck to all those on there pre-ops the time will fly. xxxx

Good luck to you, will be thinking of all having their ops tomorrow, mine is a week tomorrow, first day done of the pre-op milk diet!

x

Well done Gems you can do it hun the anxiety will ease soon honest xx

All the best of luck tomorrow.. I'm also having a Sleeve and we have the same BMI so we can compare notes, although I'm being done a week tomorrow.

How did you get on with your pre-op diet?

Good luck hun xx

Pre -op was fine tried i was on a mix of low fat,low carbs n no sugar along with a few days of yogurts only advise I can offer you hun is make sure you drink plenty of fluids as I forgot on day two and was up all night with a blinding headache. Good Luck hun x ps my dairy is in the sleevers pre-ops xx

Good luck hun and wishing you a speedy recovery :)

Good luck for your opp x

Good luck, hope it all goes smoothly for you. Looking forwards to your update from the loser's bench! x

Good luck hope it all goes well x

woohoo!! good luck today honey, you will love it!!! :) xxx

Back