• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op tomorrow and I have a cold!!!!

good luck hun...see ya on saturday....save me a seat on the losers bench :D

Good luck Paula, hope u have a speedy recovery and looking forward to reading ur updates xx

I hope all is going well for you Paula. Don't worry about having enough room on the bench, we are all losing so much weight there is always room for another...:D xx

Hi Paula's hubby
Give Paula my love and congratulate her for me. Hoping to see her on the losers bench very quickly.

LinX (Fizzypeach)

Bless her - she was so worried. Glad it's done and dusted. All the best! xx

yay! good news!
tell her i'll see her in the morning :)
x

HI,

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou:553: I feel so much better now. The cold really isn't that bad it's only a sniffle really but I just thought if they got hint of it then they would not do the op. I am taking ibupurofen and drinking OJ as I type lol.

I'm nearly all packed and my hubby is driving over to his Mum's to get her and should be back at lunchtime. I'm going to have some brekkie and then shower and relax for a bit I think.

Take Care
Paula XX

Phew...that's great news. I'm worried about a cold and cough I have at the moment too so I know how you feel.

Best of luck for tomorrow. I hope it all goes well. Try to have a good night's sleep tonight x

Well done priesty!! you enjoy that morphine while u can lol

Wishing you a speedy recovery x

Hi

Well op went ok, I feel a lot better today. I was still zonked out on the morphine till yesterday. It wasn't a pleasant feeling and I just did not want to sit up even though they kept trying to get me out of bed.

Anyway had a reasonable night and am now officially Day 2 post op, sitting in my chair and have figured out how to use dongle. I am going to have a shower in a bit and hopefully will feel more human. Will post more soon.

Take Care

Paula XX

Glad that youre done and dusted. It's great that you are up and out of bed, you really will start to feel a whole lot better once your up and about.

Here's to you getting back home & a speedy recovery x

Hi Paula. Glad to hear you're feeling better. I found I spent most of my time in the chair cos I couldn't get comfortable on the bed - my left buttock kept going numb! If you can, keep going for little walks around the ward - I found it helped a lot -gets you mobile and away from your bed and its immediate surroundings. Which nurses have you got? Is Petra one of the night nurses - she was lovely - but Andrea and Veronica were lovely too! All the best

Glad your op wasn't postponed, congrats hun. You're on your way now! Woop xx

Back