• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OP tomorrow

nuttynicky

Well 2 weeks of pre op diet comes to an end tonight :talk017: it was not as hard as i thought it would be.
Have to be at hospital at 6.30 tomorrow i am all prepared bag done now just waiting for today to end and the start of my new kife to begin:clap::clap:

Move over peeps on the losers bench theres another one coming:banana dancer:

we're shovelling along to let you on, mind you, we're disappearing in size lol so there's always room :)

Good luck tomorrow and a speedy recovery x

thank you all im clock watching now ;)

good luck hunny xxxx waiting to hear xxx

hi all,
all went well was last on the list went down at about 3 o'clock, got back to my room about 6,30. had a good night although its had not sleeping in your own bed. been up and about this morning had tea and just finish breakfast yoghurt, all being well i should be out tomorrow.

Thank you all for my well wishes Nicky xxx

Glad it all went well and wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

Well 2 weeks of pre op diet comes to an end tonight :talk017: it was not as hard as i thought it would be.
Have to be at hospital at 6.30 tomorrow i am all prepared bag done now just waiting for today to end and the start of my new kife to begin:clap::clap:

Move over peeps on the losers bench theres another one coming:banana dancer:

good luck
let us all know how you are doing after your op

kay xx

Hi Nicky,
I just saw your post... time has flown by I cant believe you had your op yesterday. It seems like just yesterday we were mailing re the agonising wait for dates!!
So glad it all went well, when your ready you must tell us all about it.
Take care
SNx

Hi Nicky,
I just saw your post... time has flown by I cant believe you had your op yesterday. It seems like just yesterday we were mailing re the agonising wait for dates!!
So glad it all went well, when your ready you must tell us all about it.
Take care
SNx

Thanks snx, time just flew.
I am doing well, been up and about ive had drainage tube out and iv out aswell. Had a few cups of tea. Had a bit of soup for lunch cannot eat too much i think i had too much tea before it but other then that its going well i should be going home tomorrow.

nicky xx

Hi Nicky, did Mr Wan or Mr Reddy do the surgery? Also, I can't remember, did you end up at St Anthony's?
So glad your on the mend!!!
SNx

Hi Nicky, did Mr Wan or Mr Reddy do the surgery? Also, I can't remember, did you end up at St Anthony's?
So glad your on the mend!!!
SNx

Mr wan did it very nice man. Yes i'm in st anthonys very nice hospital have my own room:)

Aww mr wan did mine at st Anthony's. I though the nurses were amazing! Rest up well x

Back