• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OP tomorrow

Am glad all went ok Nicky, wishing you a speedy recovery...

Nicky xx

Hey Nicky,
How are you getting on?
Hopefully you are recovering well!
SNx

Hi nixs,

Im doing well thank you, recovery going really well going back to work on monday getting broad at home now. only thing is my scales keep telling me that i havent lost weight yet think i need to invest in some new ones.

Hows you? not long now too yours i bet you are excited?
Nicky xx

Great to hear your recovering... Not too good about the scales. I bet it is your scales!!! I don't own a scale... I think I am going to delay buying one as long as possible.
Yes, very excited. Pre-op starts friday. I expect it to be very hard.... Especially at this time of year. Anyway, I've got yo keep my eye on the long term goal!

Take care,
Nix

I bought some brilliant heavy duty scales from Argos last year. they are digital but have a huge display and an extra wide footplate which is easier to stand on if overweight. They are actuall branded WW and cost me about £50 but well worth the money x Good luck with your losses

I bought some brilliant heavy duty scales from Argos last year. they are digital but have a huge display and an extra wide footplate which is easier to stand on if overweight. They are actuall branded WW and cost me about £50 but well worth the money x Good luck with your losses

Thanks big Dee will have a look at the scales xxx

Back