• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7lb of pre op diet 2 days to go!

gailm

Well it's nearing my op on Thursday
Lost the 7lb required before op :)
I just want it over and done with now
My body is coping with fluids on so will be a real luxury to have slop after 2 weeks haha!
Going to pack my bag tomorrow and make sure I don't need any last minute bits
Can see a big suitcase getting filled lol
Well will keep you all posted when I'm at the hospital wed night before my op
I feel I'm already on the losers bench now
Happy days ahead xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Gailm
My tummy is used to having very little in it as I have cut down on eating a lots of stuff, mainly due to the fact I have gone of it. I love pork but cant eat it any more as its like chewing cardboard. I eat lots of veg amd mash so eating mush at the hospital won't be any hardship. This yoghurt diet 10 days before my op sounds lush........ <Wide eyed stare> and my cupboards are already bare in preparation. LOL

There is lots and lots and lots of pace in my fridge for all those lush yoghurts. My freezer content is none existent except for a bag of ice cubes, some veg that needs throwing out its been in there that long. Oh and I think there is a pizza............> checking.............. Yes!!! its there but wont be by the end of the day when I take it to my sisters house for them to all eat this evening. SO!!! I think I well prepared that way just not physically or mentally. :(

mightyminx49 said:
Hi Gailm
My tummy is used to having very little in it as I have cut down on eating a lots of stuff, mainly due to the fact I have gone of it. I love pork but cant eat it any more as its like chewing cardboard. I eat lots of veg amd mash so eating mush at the hospital won't be any hardship. This yoghurt diet 10 days before my op sounds lush........ <Wide eyed stare> and my cupboards are already bare in preparation. LOL

There is lots and lots and lots of pace in my fridge for all those lush yoghurts. My freezer content is none existent except for a bag of ice cubes, some veg that needs throwing out its been in there that long. Oh and I think there is a pizza............> checking.............. Yes!!! its there but wont be by the end of the day when I take it to my sisters house for them to all eat this evening. SO!!! I think I well prepared that way just not physically or mentally. :(

You made me ((giggle)) minx
My fridge is bare too lol
My poor Hubby and kids are starving haha
My heads only just getting round to it all
Think it's a long journey for the head hunger to pisist off hehe
When's your op date?
Xxx

My Op date is Saturday 9th July and I am excited and scared about it. I can't begin to think about packing a bag yet. It will all be last minute, prob the night before.

Honestly!!! Anyone burlaring my house would leave stuff in my fridge its that bare. x

Good luck to you mine is the 5th July and agree a bit scared a lot excited. Almost at the end of first day of pre-op diet. Bring on tomorrow.

mightyminx49 said:
My Op date is Saturday 9th July and I am excited and scared about it. I can't begin to think about packing a bag yet. It will all be last minute, prob the night before.

Honestly!!! Anyone burlaring my house would leave stuff in my fridge its that bare. x

Haha minx I love your humour xxx

penelope1008 said:
Good luck to you mine is the 5th July and agree a bit scared a lot excited. Almost at the end of first day of pre-op diet. Bring on tomorrow.

Oh I struggled with first few days pre op diet but finding it very easy now :)
So will you hopefully and 5th July is round the corner :D
Xxx

Back