• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation Dates!

gastic band- August 19th- spire Bristol yay!

changed my date now having gastric band at leeds nuffield on 2nd october

cant remember if i posted as got my date so long ago but having bypass on 27th august at st richards
good luck everyone

Congratulations to everyone that have received their dates. Good luck to all those who have had their ops in the last few days and to those having theirs in the next couple of weeks.

Im 29th August - Preston WLSG - Dr Mujahid Khurshid

20 days to go!!!!

Chucky you did indeed, the list is on the first page if anyone wants to see it.

Shel,please could you enter a change for me .19th September at Alex Manchester .
thank you Mia

;)Just realised my birthday is on the 19/09/09 (pity i am not 19), and my op is that day so it looks good to me.:flirt2:

Hi Shel,
My Gastric bypass is on 26th August (- fingers crossed it isn't cancelled again) hopefully 3rd time lucky! at St James Leeds
xxxx

hi i was just wondering how long the whole process takes. i have appt (2nd appoint because i didnt want band at the time) with bariatric nurse and spire manchester. she told me frst time i wud be allowed the op on nhs because i have pcos and bmi 41. but just wondering how long the whole funding, meeting the consult process takes?? any help is appreciated.

Hi Matt, which surgery are you having?

Hi Costaerer, no idea on time frames for Manchester sorry, they all vary so much.

Back