• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OT/ How insensitive

PinkyButtonz

I bumped into an old accquaintance who I hadn't seen since I was many many stones lighter. Although I had spoken to her on the phone and expressed how unhappy I was with my increasing weight.
When she saw me her first words to me were, do you think I have put on weight?
Before I could finish what I was saying she said I can see where you have put on weight, but it suits you :eek:. I thought are you for real :mad:.
I made my excuses and walked away from her.

thats just rude!!!

.x.

That is definitely rude. I would be having revenge fantasies by now. B*tch.

That is definitely rude. I would be having revenge fantasies by now. B*tch.

Once I have the bypass and lose weight I will make a point of bumping to her :)

People think they can say what they want to us larger lasses.A favourite seems to be "excuse me can I squeeze past you love!!" This always pees me off:mad::mad::mad:

Bloke in work said to me the easy part is losing the weight the hard part is keeping it off....if only he knew lol...my weight will not be coming back on..xx

Sometimes its the ones who you talk to about your weight who are the most insensitive.... at least your doing something about it and taking control..you show her when your looking fab!!!

well revenge is sweet hopefully next time u see her you will be looking great, say to her "your ass is looking huge in that" lol see how she likes it.

I'm glad you called her an accquaintance and not a freind as thats so disrespectful. As others have said at least you're doing something about your weight issues, whats she doing??? probably nothing. Don't let her get you down, you're better than that. AND revenge is so sweet that when your time comes she had better beware of the skinny minx you'll be lol. xxx Gaynor xxx

Actually, next time you bump into her, wait until she speaks to you then say 'O, I'm sorry, which one of your two faces is addressing me today? Sorry must dash, am off to the skinny shop to buy some new clothes.'

lol red i like ya style :D, but it wont let me rep ya yet :sigh:

Actually, next time you bump into her, wait until she speaks to you then say 'O, I'm sorry, which one of your two faces is addressing me today? Sorry must dash, am off to the skinny shop to buy some new clothes.'

I love that, will keep it in mind LOL

Back