• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOW lighter than my chubby buddy

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
Went to see my bestest friend (my chubby buddy) today. We don't catch up very often.
When I took my coat off she said
"Blimey you look great how much do you weigh now?"
"12 stone 11 pound" I said
"Huh... lighter than me now. Bet thats pleased you!"
It sure did :D:D:D

Before anyone says anything about her being nasty.
She has been my saviour for many years the one to encourage me to start at weightwatchers and lose 3 1/2 stone (only for me to put it all back on when my daughter attempted suicide) and another 3 stone at a later date (that went back on as well). Then has supported me through weight loss surgery (even coming to give me my blood thining injections)
And all through this she managed to lose 8 stone through weightwatchers and keep most of it off.
I have always called her my "chubby buddy" even when she was 9 stone 12lbs.
She is my insperation and I hope we will be neck and neck for the 2 1/2 stone we both got to lose now.
:thankyou::thankyou: Thank you my Chubby Buddy:thankyou::thankyou:

what a luffly friendship you have, hang on to each other, friends like that dont come often were lucky if we get one in a life time!....well done on your fab loss's to xxx

About blooming time you put your losses down Wendy! I knew you'd rock at this wls malarky!

Now was it you who let the gynaecologist do my op? pmsl xx

Well done you! And you are so lucky to have such an amazing friend!

About blooming time you put your losses down Wendy! I knew you'd rock at this wls malarky!

Now was it you who let the gynaecologist do my op? pmsl xx

Gynaecologist nah!! I asked the admin to do it they seem to run Walsall Manor LOL:8855:

thats nice to have a good friend who understands and supports

she sounds a keeper - congrats on the weight loss hun xxx

A brilliant weightloss Wendy... and I imagine you are feeling better too.... inspiring to read your journey and keep inspiring us precious, love and hugs always xxx

Well done on your loss Hun!
Good friends like that are hard to find, hang in to her.
xXx

awwww what a lovely friendship you have there, it's all about :girlpower:and well done on your fab weightloss....xx

Back