• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Over the moon!

suepat10

I spoke to the Bariatric Co-odinator at the Whittington a couple of weeks back. She confirmed that my referral had been received and Mr Sufi was happy for me to be sent an appointment to the group education session. She also said if I hadn't hear by the end of that week to let her know.

I spoke to appointments last Wednesday who said they hadn't received the instruction from Mr Sufi. I called them again yesterday and was again told they hadn't received the instruction to make an appointment.

I was a bit dispondent by then as during out initial conversation the co-ordinator had said she hoped they'd get me on to the Group Education session on 14th July and the longer time went on the less chance I thought there was of getting on that one.

After my conversation with appointments yesterday I left a message on her answering machine saying I was a bit worried that appointments had lost the instruction as she had told me they instruction had been sent through.

When I got home tonight there was a message asking me to call her - which I did. And she has got me on to a session this Friday!! My work rota has me off this Friday so even better!!

I love her and want her to have my babies!!

Great news Sue x

go girl! about time you got some luck! best of luck sue x

That's very kind of you, especially with the rotten time you've had lately x

Excellent news!!

Thank you so much all.

Well, it just keeps getting better. The education session was great - comfirmed for me that this is the right thing for me.

After it I had a chat with the bariatric co-ordinator who confirmed what she told me on the phone weeks ago, as I have funding already I should be able to get my first appiointment with the consultant quicker than those without funding.

She rung me this afternoon and told me she has had a cancellation on 11th July and that I can have it. What a star she is!!

(She also said that if I need to have other tests she will try and get them arranged closer to home for me as it costs me £30-£50 each time I go up there depending on the time)

its all becoming very real !,,yippee,,im so pleased for you , x good luck sue x

woop woop!!! brilliant news babe! xx xx

woahhhhhhhh steady on with the baby talk u havent even met her yet :p lol
congrats on ur news :)

So glad it went well today :)

Back