• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pain on left of tummy

Cool, we're due a meet up soon you'll have to come along, its fab putting names to all the faces x x x

I mean faces to the names!

sounds fab...i met up with grom and cleggy last week for a coffee..it was lovely we chatted none stop they are the best xx

yeah, they were at the last meet i went to, really nice, both of them. I'm meeting Charliegirl for a coffee tomorrow, she's been a massive support to me, helps me out and gives me a kick up the arse when i need it!!!

yeah, they were at the last meet i went to, really nice, both of them. I'm meeting Charliegirl for a coffee tomorrow, she's been a massive support to me, helps me out and gives me a kick up the arse when i need it!!!

And you are there for me too chick...see you later on today....xx

Hi Lisa hope your feeling a bit better chucks. Are bypassers not allowed Tramadol? I always nic my hubby's when I'm in pain pre op that was. x

I was given tremadol while in the hospital cause the parasetamol were crap also took some home with me ones you disolve in water they taste like pernod lol but Knock me out

I can have tramadol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wohooooooooooooooooooooo

Back