• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pain

I got like this pain just above one of my wounds under my breast (sorry) haha, when i bend it hurts, i know i have had major surgery 12 days ago and this may sound silly but it feels really bruised inside. About an inch above it! Gonna go to GP Tomorrow, as i havent really had any pain atall! Anyone had this! PS, if i press it, it hurts in this one particular spot! :(

Hi hun am just day behind you, have pressed mine and seem ok, is the wound sore at all, as u say go to docs to check, hope u ok xx nowt to do with thread, are u still on liquids xx

Hi Annie, it is probably muscular ... they have had a real rummage around inside you, but if you are at all concerned, get it checked out. Hope you feel better soon, sweetie xxx :)

I had the exact pain in the exact spot! Only really went this week. (4 weeks post-op). Not sure if the heat at moisture in that area aggrivate it slightly? My seems totally fine now. Used savlon plaster spray on it to try and keep it fresh xx

oh annie hope you get it sorted soon last thing you need is pain, go and see doc like everyone says just for peace of mind also. x x x

Back