• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pamper time

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Hello everyone hope ur all ok and having a nice evening wat u all up to tonight??
I'm of to my best mates who's an hair dresser to have my hair done, havin my roots done but gonna ask for more blonde and a thicker side fringe I think, I had my eye brows done Wednesday and havin my nails done Monday... Always nice to pamper urself don't u think???
Xxxx

whoooo yes love it is, thats exactly what iv been up to all week. Pedicure for me next and hair trimmed on 3rd December. Enjoy your evening xxx

oooo yes!! i love a pamper, cant afford it at the min :( would kill to get my hair done ha, my friend use to do mine to have a luffly time sweets xx

I think we all enjoy a good pamper and it doesnt have to cost much if you do it yourself :D Must admit I could really do with a relaxing pedicure at the mo :D XX

Awwww dotty I love pedicures they r lush!!!
And I carnt afford much Kel but my mate don't charge me much and does it lovely o and my lovely oh gave me the money for it xxxxx

Back