• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Paul mckenna

chocolate moments

I currently have the paul mckenna cd think yourself slim
amongst other ones, i have never used them,
but i was just wondering what your opinions are, I can
do copies if anyone is interested. :D

Do you think they actually work or are they just a waste of time ??

LET THE DEBATE BEGIN ;o)

Nothing person , But I am not a believer.

I have heard that it worked for someone & was really eager to see her. However, I couldn't tell she'd lost any weight. Turns out she'd lost about 2lb??!! She'd paid £100's to go on one of the seminars.

Like Julie, I'm cynical.

I'm not sure if they work but the americans go crazy over him
but to me the way he talks and acts he is sorta false and rehearsed

Exactly!! I'm sure it was nearly £500 she paid to attend the seminar.... I'd rather have spent it on a nice, fit, buff personal trainer, if I had that kinda money to spare!! ;)

I never mock anyone beliefs but I just dont buy it (or his dvd,lol) full stop, what works for one doesnt always work for another xx

naa waste of money,tap your fingers,tap your head...all that exercise I wanted to eat!Maz xlol

I think its one of those things that if you want to work, it can work! Its like acupuncture for stopping smoking etc....if you believe in it I think it can work :D Not usually a believer of such things but I try to be open minded and wouldnt accept it without proof :D XX

I gave up the fags with hypnosis!

And I recorded some of his shows when they were on and tried to get `into` it - but now I`ve had surgery it obviously did`nt work for me!

I think his voice bored me so much I kept falling asleep!

If I could find something to cure my head hunger then I could be as rich as him and flog it to the nation!

Love Kat x

he is a true american now he's like one of those excitable
freaks you get on the teleshopping channel and it makes you feel
not happy enough, there smiles must be tattooed on there faces haha

I went on one of his seminars as a last desperate bid to lose weight. I'd seen a surgeon privately re having a band. When I realised the price I thought I'd try again.

I did lose 2st and kept it off hence my start weight being less than my heaviest. The one good thing I got out of it was it helped my self esteem which increased my mobility etc. The psychological change in me helped me to look further into wls and persevere down the NHS route. All my tapes were stolen when we were robbed. I have to admit I would still use them for the psychological aspects and to help me sleep better.

I downloaded the "think yourself slim" but I'm afraid I couldn't take him seriously - that silly contrived hypnotic voice made me crack up every time!

i think its a load of old bulls... haha x

oppps no haha :D xx

My mom got me these cd's and tbh when i used the first one and followed his methods on tv the hypnosis to go off chocolate worked. I did feel nauseous when i thought of chocolate and used his technique...

However i had surgery which i have put the effort into, i didn't really put the effort into Paul McKenna like i could have.........

hi rebirth i have cds i did loads of different ones
you want me to copy and send you the weight loss ones ??

Thanks chuckles that would be lovely. I'll pm you my details and if you let me know the postage etc I'll reimburse you.

Take care and God bless.

love

Rebirthxx

Back