• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Paul mckenna

I also have the Paul Mckenna think your self slim and am waiting to get weight loss surgery lmao so if your asking if it works NOT FOR ME lol xxx

i agree with Kelly loada crap lol thats why i went uner the knife lol last chance salloon nothing else worked for me x

hey there rebirth just a quick message to let you know i posted
the paul mckenna cd tonight honey so you should get thursday by the latest x

I can honestly say it didn't work for me... Mum-in-law bought me the book and CD and I have watched his show on TV but no success, hence the need for the WLS.

I love the advice - "Eat when your hungry; eat what you like; stop when your full" guess what? I can do the first two!

The tapping doesnt work for me either - just makes me look like I've a sandwich short.

how did you feel when she bought you them as a gift ??
i would have been gutted and angry in a way but then
i never got on with my ex mother in law

Na, my mum-in-law's great. She saw me flicking through it in the shop and offered to buy it for me. No point in getting angry or upset thou, I'd not fool anyone if I pretended to be a size 10.

MILs a 'feeder' I think - she makes proper sit down teas with loads of cakes and biscuits and is always saying, 'come on, what are you having next?'.

Thanks CM, I'll let you know when it arrives.

love

Rebirthxx

omg i can't remember when i was a size 10 i wish i was again
i think it was in 1991 haha
you must have a great mother in law so your lucky but i suppose
i am to as mine died shortly after my divorce she was a right dragon
to bless her.

Hi all, I have just seen this thred and thought I would share my experiences! Before considering surgery last year I bought all the McKenna books on eBay, instant confidence, weightless etc.. Put on the weightless cd and was amazed when I woke from a deep sleep state absolutely starving! Ate a huge bag of crisps!!! So I would say mo, definitely don't bother!!

Back