• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PCT question

Colopatiron

Hi all,

Can you tell me if a PCT decision on funding goes to the board every time. My doctor sent off the letter asking for funding to them on the 20th May and I have discovered they had their 2 monthly meeting on the 19th May to discuss whatever it is they discuss. Does this mean i have to wait 2 months for them to discuss my referrel or is it done without 'going to the board?. Everyone is looking fab by the way
:D:D

I like you am waiting for funding my request was sent in December. I chased them over the weekend by email and got an email back on Wednesday to say it is going before the panel on the 12th June. I think they all go before a panel but I could be wrong I am sure someone else will be along soon to try and help you. Good luck.

:)Hi Sharron,
thanks for this, got to admit my heart did sink a little when I realised I'd missed a panel by a day or so (patience never being one of my stronger points). I suspect it all goes to a panel tho i don't know. You never know we may end up having our ops about the same sort of time (if we are both lucky enough to get one). Nice to meet you:):)

Just noticed the date you had your surgery, glad you're not supersticious (think i prob spelt that wrong) hope you are over the worst of the pain. :D

Every PCT is different. Why not ask them. You should have someone who is handling your case. i have my own point of reference. I just ring up when I have a question. Meeting every 2 months seems odd. Sometimes the meetings are virtual meeting.

I have been waiting since October. Next appeal next week. Fingers crossed.

Keep smiling!

Back