• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello Everybody

Hi IRJ,
just read this thread and thought i would just let you know where i am upto (i know we are at about the same stage) and both from blackpool.
Upto now .....
Nov 2008 - first asked my GP for surgery
March 2009 - went back to my GP and he said he would refer me (lovely man!)
23.03.09 Blood tests done for Dr New
02.04.09 First apt at Dr News Clinic
13.05.09 Sleep apnea test done

Just had a call today from Blackpool Fylde Hospital on St Walburgas Rd - they told me that a should receive a letter tomorrow for an apt with surgeon and team on the 1st June 2009. :D

Oh i also had a call from PCT in Blackpool to let me know that i have funding so its been a great week!! Hope you have heard something !!
Sue x
Hiya sue I am also from blackpool, Mine went like this:1) went to my G.P on the 8th April. 2) Had my bloods done on the 28th April. 3) Got an appointment with Consultant Mr New at the Salford Royal on the 13th May. 4) Had my letter of approval from Dr New stating for my G.P to apply for funding On the 16th May. 5) Had my sleep study done at salford royal on the 19th May. Just waiting for my funding to be passed at present. So I can update everyone shorlty. Gail-michelle.:greenapple:

Hi gail - michelle,

Great news for you - it sounds like your flying along too! You can phone Blackpool PCT (get the number of the internet), i spoke to a very helpful lady and she told me that i had been given funding. I thought i would have my op done at Manchester Spire, but i have re-read my letter and they have referred me to a Mr Macadam at Wirral Spire Hospital. i am just going to put a thread on to see if anyone has heard of him?!?!?
Good luck and i hope you hear somthing soon! Let me know (if you dont mind), i would love to know how you are getting on x
:D

Mr Macadam Wirral

Hi there Sue, I keep getting you lost on these threads L.O.L therefore I have asked to be put on your friends list hope you dont mind. I just thought that you and I are quite close to our surgery dates and it would be nice to keep in touch. I live in the marton area of Blackpool. Gail-Michelle :character00255:=SOON 2 B SLINKY SUE;1633237]Hi gail - michelle,

Great news for you - it sounds like your flying along too! You can phone Blackpool PCT (get the number of the internet), i spoke to a very helpful lady and she told me that i had been given funding. I thought i would have my op done at Manchester Spire, but i have re-read my letter and they have referred me to a Mr Macadam at Wirral Spire Hospital. i am just going to put a thread on to see if anyone has heard of him?!?!?
Good luck and i hope you hear somthing soon! Let me know (if you dont mind), i would love to know how you are getting on x
:D[/QUOTE]

:D hi gail-michelle, of course i dont mind - i am just the same. I have never been on a site like this before and talked to people, and i have only been on this one for a few weeks, but i am totally addicted! I live in South Shore. It would be great to know someone who is having an op at the same time as me! keep in touch x:D

Blackpool soon 2 B Losers

Awwwwwwww Thanks Sue. I would be delighted to keep in touch. Everyday I cant wait to see whats come in the post or to see if my answer machine is flashing. I am soooooo disapointed when theres nothing to excite me. (ime getting bloody well sad now Ha Ha) Gail-Michelle:clap::clap::clap:

Back