• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Peanut Butter....

tpt

Uber geek
...just had some - cheapo Tesco, crunchy on 3 whole grain crackers - I am 7 weeks post-op today and lost 3 stone by today.

That was THE most scrummy thing I have eaten since the op and nope - don't regret it one bit. It wasn't a treat you understand - it was purely in the name of upping my protein and fibre ;)

WTG!

Congratulations on the 3 stone weight loss..that's brilliant.

Is peanut butter on the list of things you should be eating?...I would imagine as long as there is no sugar in there it should be a fantastic source of protein.

Glad you enjoyed it...must have been heaven.

Pity me...I'm on Cambridge...but all in a good cause...lol

(((hugs)))

Congratulations on the 3 stone weight loss..that's brilliant.

Is peanut butter on the list of things you should be eating?...I would imagine as long as there is no sugar in there it should be a fantastic source of protein.

Glad you enjoyed it...must have been heaven.

Pity me...I'm on Cambridge...but all in a good cause...lol

(((hugs)))

Ummm..I neglected to look at the sugar content but will go buy some healthy stuff. I am happy to give up bread (my nemesis) for good now. And you have my total sympathy on the CD... well doen you for doing it though!

I had to 'get ready' to eat my treat, jim jams on, fluffy slippers, curled up on the sofa, dog asleep by my feet while I savoured every morsel of it...yummy!!!! (Hope I don't dump - keeping my fingers crossed!)

Hmm, I'd love some peanut butter too! But I'm a CD'er too so I have to make do with peanut bars, they're just not the same :(

Oh I discovered peanut butter post op too. It is amazing stuff...packed full of protein...I too will buy the healthier stuff next time, but I tried it and love it! :D

If you like peanut butter try Asdas cashew nut butter,About 1.50 a small jar but you can say its specialy just for you,as recommended by a weightloss expert!!!lol

If you like peanut butter try Asdas cashew nut butter,About 1.50 a small jar but you can say its specialy just for you,as recommended by a weightloss expert!!!lol

That sounds interesting...my husband being an American just love peanut butter...lol...a jar does not last long in this house, and it's not me or our son...

I am sure Nic Phatgirl made some delicious protein ice cream with peanut butter as one of the ingredients...(I might be wrong though)

(((hugs)))

I get the Whole Earth organic peanut butter as it has asolutely no sugar in it :) just peanuts peanuts and more peanuts :)

mmmm... peanut butter. I cant wait to be able to eat again! THis will defo be on my list.

I get the Whole Earth organic peanut butter as it has asolutely no sugar in it :) just peanuts peanuts and more peanuts :)

ooh - where can I get this from?

ANd after the 3 week stabilising of weight - I have dropped 4lb this week,, there is just no logic to it sometimes!"!!

ANd after the 3 week stabilising of weight - I have dropped 4lb this week,, there is just no logic to it sometimes!"!!

All supermarkets sell it now, used to just be at health food shops.

A 454g jar (not organic) cost £2.45 in Tesco

A 277g jar (Organic) cost £1.00 in Asda

Sainbury have there own brand of Organic Peanut butter 277g for £1.08

Ive been eating peanut butter - the wholeearth one - but it doesnt taste the same which makes me really sad.

:cry::cry::cry::cry: That sad as I love Peanut Butter.

I bought a jars of Tropical Sun Smooth No Added Sugar Peanut Butter.

Just for you I'm about to road test it lol.

Here goes.........well a slight difference, but I can live with that. I've not got a sweet tooth so maybe thats why I don't miss the sugar in it.

Well done on a great weight loss,you must be soooooooooo chuffed and "three cheers for Peanut Butter"....."Hip-Hip"..

M

Back