• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BMI Over 100!

This is going to seem harsh but cab they declare up unfit to make medical decisions, I know with people who are severely depressed they can. Apart from that, he can't think much of his family to give in and leave them like that, I've had severe depression and will be on anti depressants for the rest of my life... (so the doctor says) try being hard, but then you do run the risk of pushing him over the edge, has anyone thought of religion, if he's religious try and appeal to that side, 7 deadly sins, gluttony etc, just thinking out loud, sensitive I know.

Well what a difference a few days have made.

The dietitian rang me today to let me know that the person in question, asked to see her, and has asked to go on a low calorie diet.

Not ideal, but a good result at the end of the day :)

Well what a difference a few days have made.

The dietitian rang me today to let me know that the person in question, asked to see her, and has asked to go on a low calorie diet.

Not ideal, but a good result at the end of the day :)
oh thats great news Gary :) xxx

Great news Gary, perhaps after a while he will change his mind and accept the help that's been offered.

Obviously something has gotten through Gary!I hope he can keep his mind on the right road and his family stop bringing food in.Maz x

Well done Gary! That is so nice of you to take the time for this guy. You could be saving his life x

So sad! But, your karma is intact. You went above and beyond for someone you didn't know. At the end of the day if he is not willing to try there is no more you can do. Feel good about yourself for making a difference x

Back