• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

People React Differently

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Had a interesting few days the last couple of days.

I have been to see two customers who don't really do that much with me, but as I haven't seen them for about 6 months, I popped to see them and they couldn't talk to me enough.

They were asking about my weight loss and general health questions and how much better I feel in myself and them commenting on how much better I look.

In fact one of them said they didn't recognize me getting out of the car lol.

Excellent!!! Well done!!! It's good to know that it is noticed!! It must have made you feel really good about yourself!! I have never had any bullying or negative reaction about my weight (or if I have, I must have ignored it), and although my size means that I don't actually have much self esteem, I hide behind the smile. I am so looking forward to feeling both better about myself ... and feeling healthier!!!

You have done so well!! :)

hope u said "thank you" and not "well ive still got a long way to go" :rolleyes:

That's a great booster mate isn't it!

good luck to you mate...you're doing great.

Take Care

Andy

It's lovely when you get complements when you least expect it!!

Keep up the good work, it pays off in the end. :) x

Well Done. i've had a few comments like this...i say thank you and explain i'm on a journey.

Back