• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photos - Before - 4Months - 8Months

bexmoss86

Hey!

Here are some photos of my journey from 24.7 stones to 17 stones in 8 months.

I still have a fair way to go before I am at a healthy BMI but I am proud of these photos and I hope that they can help people, both pre and post op bandsters :D

Enjoy! xxx

marchpreop.jpg

marchpreop1.jpg

Well done. Fantastic weight loss. Hope I look that slim when I'm the sme weight as you-we're the same height.

Wow bex you look fantastic!! You must be sooooooo proud, good on ya girl xxx

Well done Bex you look fab, and the way you have done the pics really shows the loss progressing:D.I ahve been crap at taking regular pics but will get some done soon:eek:

Thanks everybody!

I look forward to taking my pics every 4 months! It spurs me on to keep on doing what ive been doing even when I just want to take a big 'ol nap instead of going to the gym ^_^

Candie! Get those pics taken! xxx

you look fantastic! I hope I do as well as you have, I'm having my band on 15th March so not long now.

well done you, you look amazing ;) im so looking forward to my journey seeing all these pics.

just one thing, in the last line of photos, some ones nicked your window and bricked up the hole :rotflmao:

i know i know, hat coat door

Wow! You look so amazing!

Brillaint pics! Congratulations to you. :553:

Cuppa xx

wow! what a difference! i wish id taken pics! xx

Back