• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photos - Before - 4Months - 8Months

Awww thanks everybody! ^_^

Neen: I hope it is a slinky summer - for both of us!

Morph: Good luck for the 15th, you are going to be fab!

Beano: Well I guess thats what you get when you ask your techno-phobe mother to take the photo!

I do look kinda pi**ed off in all of the photos! hahah it was freezing today so I have an excuse!

I'd answer everybody else but i've not got time! But its the comments on here that make me want to carry on so thanks! :D

you look fab, the incredible shrinking woman lol x

WOWOWOWOWOW! Bex you look amazing! Well in girl! How fantastic is your weight loss! :) Bet your a happy bunny?! You should be! x

WITT WOO!!! FANTASTIC CHANGE....keep it up!!

Wow you amazing keep on keeping on

xx

omg you look amazing!!!!!! so very well done to you :) x

Wow, you look great. :-D

Agree with everyone above...

... you look amazing!!!! Very well done to you - and thanks for sharing your photos :):woohoo:

Wow wow wow Wow WOOOOW

You look brilliant....well done....

Im new to this site, and saw your progress and wanted to just say Hello....hopefully your'll be one of my inspirational people on here...as you have done so bloody well!

Wow wow wow Wow WOOOOW

You look brilliant....well done....

Im new to this site, and saw your progress and wanted to just say Hello....hopefully your'll be one of my inspirational people on here...as you have done so bloody well!

This is an old thread - started in March 2010. I haven't seen Bex post for ages x

Back