• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chichester help

Butterfly1979

Hi can anyone help?
I have an appointment with Chichester jn two weeks and just wondered at what time do Chichester do your pre op assessment or do they do the assessment when I'm there in two weeks time as well as seeing a dietician, surgeon, physiologist , Mrsa swabs and blood tests? Anyone know?

Hi

I'm not on my computer so can't get the link but if you go to the St Richards Bariatric Department website. Find where it has two links, one for GPs and one for patients. One of them has two downloads. One is the funding application form, the other is a diagram showing the timescale for appointments and what each one entails.

Hi suepat I've looked on the website and can only find a link for gp's to download but cannot find any other link for patients re waiting times etc ?

Mines in my signature... didn't have bloods etc the same time as having my assesment.

What date are you there? I'm there on the 20th. x

No I had my surgery in September... going for my 9 month check up, shame we're not there at the same time. xx

Can you see my signature? Have my date in there. x

This was my journey.. would have been quicker if I wasn't away for 3 weeks end of July. x

Referred 24th June.
Assessment 3rd July.
Pre-op 19th August.
Bypass 9th September.

you dont have mrsa bloods done untill the next appt once youve been accepted for surgery and they ring you and let you know when to come for pre op app and for surgery

Back