• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Picking everyones braibs again xx

freddysmum

Hope you all don't mind my constant questions but I'm so excited but really don't know a lot... After doing t3 how long will I be on t4 before I get surgery assuming everything is normal... And what does t3 and t4 mean please xxx

Karen xx

It went ok... Felt a bit flat after it because I expected to be told yes you will get it done if you follow the plan... I assume if it was a no they wouldn't have not accepted me but until they say yes I will worry... I've got to lose between 1 and 2 stone in the next 6 months and go to a seminar every week for at least 12 weeks ... So do you live in Sunderland x

The doc suggested Darlington as the waiting time wasn't as long...I saw him a week last Friday... Got a phone call last Wednesday asking if I could attend the seminar yesterday ... So of course I said yes and booked the day of work... Not sure if I want to tell people or not yet .. Xx

That's my worry people will drag me down or talk me out of it... My hubby knows .. A friend whose going through the same and that's it... I don't know what I will get away with saying to work when I need time off... I'm still trying to figure that one out xx

How did it go? I'm not sure on waiting times I've read a few times it all depends on what hospital your at and also sunderland is around 2 year but I could be wrong hopefully someone who knows more will be along soon to let us know xx

It took me 12-13 months at sunderland. I was bypassed 1st nov just gone. They're speeding up though as they have more surgeons and are doing weekend surgeries now.
Good luck!

I hope someone whose been to Darlington will come along soon... So pleased Sunderland isn't as slow as you thought xx

Questions are fine, keep them coming. But please post them in the general weight loss surgery discussion section, rather than introduce yourself here.

Peoples first threads will get lost otherwise. I have moved all but your first thread into the above section xx

Things are going ok... Just coming up to my 4th week of trying to lose 5-10kg. Started the therapy bit... It seems a long way til I hopefully get any surgery but I'm sure it will pass soon.. Thank you so much for asking x

Unfortunately it's a waiting game for me don't have my appointment until 11th march the waiting is driving me crazy just really want to get on with it now but I've heard the whole process is speeding up now at sunderland so once I have my first appointment I will feel a whole lot better how are you managing your weight loss target xx

Hi Sj
Give the appointments line a ring at Sunderland and they may be able to book you on an earlier seminar. I think they do them weekly! The appts line are really good. I ring them all the time trying to move the whole thing forward. I brought my seminar date forward by two weeks. Good luck!

Back