• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How dou stay on the stupid pre-op diet??

lol, you can be Mrs Hungry!
trolley shame! Been there many times. I have been known to buy myself a box of chocs or huge bar and then a birthday card too so it looks like the choc is a present! How ridiculous is that?!
I have mixed feelings about Evans, they have been a savior, but at the same time I have hated 99 percent of their clothes. Variety sounds AMAZING!
I will try dorothy perkins again, when I was lighter, I used to be able to get their jeans on. But in the last year, if I wandered into a "normal" clothes shop, I felt like they were looking at me thinking"why is she in here? she is too fat"!
xx

OMG!! snap! yes i have gone into shops and felt like running out.... i hate going with friends from my sons school. they shop and i stand around looking like a lemon. have a borwse of the accessories etc.

i agree evans clothes are generally quite lame...i dont get it though as a lot of them arent flattering either!! u get the big tent over sized ones in evans and really thats the last thing i want come on!

and trolley shame.... i do all sorts as well! i either have the 'look at me im blatenlty on WW trolley' or loads of junk..actually im really bad i dont get much junk in my main shop.... i end up getting it in every night... :rolleyes: and man can i eat and eat.

oh well..am chewing gum at the mo and listening to some good songs..oh and using this forum!!

How's it going with the pre-op diet OP? Hope you're still sticking to it and getting prepared for the surgery. Not long now hon xx

I'm on the milk diet and i'm sick, but i've just been reading this post and you've made me laugh. Thanks and keep going not long left..

How's it going with the pre-op diet OP? Hope you're still sticking to it and getting prepared for the surgery. Not long now hon xx
and check u 2 days off the ciggies!! well done girl... xx
I'm on the milk diet and i'm sick, but i've just been reading this post and you've made me laugh. Thanks and keep going not long left..

not long ... gonna go get some bits today so will try distract myself from food...glorious food...i gotta google this milk diet..sounds mega tough! how long u got left on it?

dolly u r being opd on friday!! arrrrrrrrgh!! heres to a new life the both of us!!

hope it all goes well for you.fingers crossed.. Dolly xx

Back