• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Plastic coated pills ?

treezuk

I am nearly 5 months post op and I don't know if im allowed to have plastic coated capsules now , I have a little bit of a cold coming on and wanted to try beehams flu capsules or something or should I go with lemsip instead

Sent from my iPhone

Hi

What surgery did you have.

I had a Bypass and was fine with Plastic capsules after about 4 weeks, I was even able to take the Forceval Multi Vitamin Capsules and they are huge.

Paul

Sorry I should of said I had the bypass. I have just avoided them till now but I should check with dr next time I'm there if its ok to have them sounds like it should be.

Sent from my iPhone

Ah ok I didn't know that why is that ??? I'm worried now if I brought beehams is that dangerous

Sent from my iPhone

Ah ok I didn't know that why is that ??? I'm worried now if I brought beehams is that dangerous

Sent from my iPhone

Because you can't take anti inflammatories post bypass. They cause bleeds in the new stomach pouch. Check the ingredients on the back of the packet :)

Oh poop does that include co-dydromol cos I took one of those the other day ?

Sent from my iPhone

Ah ok good phew thank you for the tip ill make sure I avoid those things now then x

Sent from my iPhone

Ok thank you I will check that thread out and also make sure I speak to the Bariatric nurse if I have any questions about future meds x

Sent from my iPhone

Back