• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Plateau/stalling advice please.

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
I am now 9 months post op and I am very proud of what I have achieved so far, the weight loss has changed my life.

I have up until now been very careful with everything I have eaten and I religiously track everything pass my lips on my fitness pal, BUT I have hit a wall and I have been stuck with 1 lb loss followed by stay the same for around 5 weeks, I have lost 4 lbs in 5 weeks.

I know that we have these periods but I have until now managed to miss them so I am feeling a bit fed up with the slow down.

I am not really able to do too much more on the exercise front as I am waiting for hip replacement surgery, although I do swim twice a week so I am doing something!

So any ideas what I should do, or should I just keep battling and it will come right? I follow all the usual guideline, protein first, try not to eat between meals and drink gallons of liquid, perhaps its just one of those things.

I would like to lose around another two stone.

Thanks

I went through the same. Then started carb cycling and dropped 5 lbs last week.

lol no, its not exercise. I cut the white carbs (pasta, potatoetc) from my diet five days a week and then eat normally 2 days. this works well for me, and I don't track cals at all.

Ok, I will give that a go, I don't eat many carbs anyway!! Thank god its nothing to do with bikes !!!

Back