• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please help...Cosmetic bliss anyone know anythng about them ???

Sorry to hijack your thread slightly Babybell but Emma Louise can you ask for a date with Cosmetic Bliss? I only ask as i plan to take leave for my surgery and my leave year starts in March so if i wait till the end of Feb i can use some of this years and some of next years leave!

Sorry to hijack your thread slightly Babybell but Emma Louise can you ask for a date with Cosmetic Bliss? I only ask as i plan to take leave for my surgery and my leave year starts in March so if i wait till the end of Feb i can use some of this years and some of next years leave!

Im sure it will be fine :)
I was asked when i wanted surgery on my first phone call and said "asap!!" so thats why ive been booked in so quick. Its all very exciting isnt it :D xxxxxxxxx

After long research I had my surgery with Dr. Bruno Dillemans in Brudges. I couldn't have wished for a better surgeon.

This is the company I used Prices | International Health Care Ltd.

It is still quite a lot, cheaper then in UK, but still more then you'd expect. But he is an amazing surgeon and you'd know that you are in a safe hands.

:)

Just to bring this thread up to date. I have approached Cosmetic Bliss regarding a Mini Gastric Bypass. Spoke on the phone and completed the online questioner. Not sure if they will go ahead because I approached Dr Chris de Bruyne in Belgium but he refused on the grounds that they may have to reserve a place on the ICU unit and those places were only for people from Belgium and nowhere else!

I will keep you informed as to my progress, but so far I think the biggest problem will be getting from Manchester to Stanstead!

Chris

Back