• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Hospital Group - Anyone know anything about them?

Sparkle

Am looking at different places I could get my breast uplift.

I've have a consultation with a surgeon form Capio Hospitals, am going to be having one with a surgeon from a local Bupa Hospital. I've had some information from Transform, but to be honest I'm not too impressed with their pictures (nipples pointing in different directions, gap between breasts significantly bigger after operation etc).

I've seen an advert for The Hospital Group in a magazine and have looked on their website and requested more information. Their pictures look quite good... The only thing that puts me off is that their website seems really 'salesy' does that make sense?

Don't get me wrong, I know places like this need to make money, but it just seems too commercial?? Having said that, the pictures are the best ones I have seen out of all the hospitals I have looked at.

I personally wouldn't touch THG as there are far better out there that will give you excellent after care which I feel is more important than the actually surgery itself.

Good luck on your search

T xxx :)

Hi :)
Remember photos are airbrushed ....:eek:
I had surgery with thg and the aftercare is shocking:sigh: but have to say the operation was fine, but 18mths on i do have problems:cry: and guess what! they just dont want to know.please dont let this put you off just make sure you do your homework and ask about the aftercare package they offer.good luck with whoever you decide to go with .
looloo x
P.S This was my first post!!!!!

Back