• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PLEASE HELP ME, I FEEL SO LOST!

sumptuousangel

Hey All,

I am looking for some advice really. I had my band fitted in JUly and lost nearly five stone with it. I had a small amount of restriction and a lot of it come from will power. I have had my first fill which has taken my up to 6ml in a 14ml band and i don't seem to have any restriction at all. I am hungry all the time and find myself snacking between meals. I know that the band gets loose when the fat around the stomach decreases. I just thought i would be able to eat less not more than before the fill. I was on liquids for a week following the fill as advised by the dr but lost no weight at all in that week. I have been on solids for two days and feel i can eat anything. i even managed a piece of toast. I feel like a failure and i am so worried that the weight will come back on. I just wondered if the restriction should be felt straight away or whether it takes time after the fill to feel the restriction. Any advice on what i should do? I was going to give it a week and if i don't lose anythign this week phone the hospital on friday and explain i don't have restrction, just worried it has gone wrong! so upset!:confused:

im not a bander so dont take what i say as gospel but my understanding is that you should feel restriction straight away especially if you had restriction before. i would phone yr clinic and let them know see if you can have another fill.

Back