• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please help, puree food advice

xmandyx

I am going to be starting pureed food on Monday, as that will be my 10 days pre op. I would like any advice please. Any idears what I can do myself for lunch. Thanks for any advice given Mandy x

I put tuna fish in the blender. Turkey in the blender -- stuff like that. I also ate scrambled eggs. This was all postop but it was considered pureed.

I have just had scrambled egg for brekkie but in the week have ready brek, usually have a smoothie or slim fast if I'm out and about for lunch. Snacks are soups, definatly a savoury person. My favourite evening meal is ocean pie mushed up, mmm cheesy, mashed lovelyness with a bit of fish thrown in lol

You can get some lovely low fat ready meals which are easy to mush up if you dont feel like cooking, sheperds pie, ocean pie, cottage pie etc. I have tended to make my own so my OH and daughter can share but they have lumps.

I was advised to aim for 5 - 6 tablespoons worth for an evening meal but I cant quite manage that without getting the full feeling. Dont want to push things!

Maz x x

Sorry to everyone, It is me getting mixed up. Feel stupid now,:sigh: I will get use to all the lingo ect Hopefully as time passes. Thanks for all the advice, I will be looking forward to my mushy, food. Thanks peeps your all so helpfullxx

Back