• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

please please help !!!!

Morning

I have woken with a new vigour this morning and i am going to be so good with the smoking and the pre op diet, i must be doing something right because i am definatly losing weight and cant stop going to the toilet.
I have patches and an inhalator to help me stop smoking its so hard !!!
Katstofat hi there im so nervous for monday aaahhhhhhh but im sure all will be ok , i hope you get your surgery soon, i kept ringing his secretary and eventually she gave me a date so keep mithering lol

i havnt got any ones number but if anyone wants to send me it i will be more than happy to get my husband to text you and i will text as soon as i can , infact i will be on here as soon as i can .

Thanks again , dont know what i do without you all

big mwah
Helen xxxxxx

That's the spirit! Go rock it, gf! :hug99:

Good luck with it all Helen and I'm sure you'll be fine.

x

I wish you all the best. I am on day 2 of milk diet with 8 to go but I am trying to focus on the end result. I really want my band op and I will do what it takes to get me there. When I feel hungry I am having huge glasses of water. I know that this won't make you feel any better but you do have my very best wishes that you will succeed.

Back